- Looking to get involved with WordCamp San Diego 2012?
- Is design and branding your specialty?
- Want free admission to all events?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then we have an offer for you.
In the spirit of community engagement, we’re opening a logo design contest for WordCamp San Diego 2012. This will be the official event logo, appearing on all branding material; including the website, event t-shirt[s], printed materials and anything else we can think of.
- All logo entries must be submitted by January 27th, 2012.
- All submissions need to be illustrator files or similar.
- Contest is open to everyone but extra credit is given to those who are in the San Diego area
- Event organizers will select a winner and announce January 30th, 2012.
- UPDATE – If you are considering submitting an entry you need to notify the organizing committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 17th, 2012. A simple email with your contact information is all that is needed.
WordPress Spring Training
Come to sunny San Diego this spring to get your WordPress game in shape for the 2012 season. We will be featuring home grown talent, as well as, bringing in All-Stars from around the US for our sessions. This is a ticket that you do not want to miss out on.
What you get if you win:
- Persistent logo on the website sidebar as our new “Branding Sponsor”;
- 1 Ticket to our speaker/sponsor social on Friday night;
- 1 Ticket to WordCamp San Diego 2012;
- 1 post on our site announcing your winning entry with a link back to your personal site;
- Your logo on all event marketing material;
- Opportunity to speak at WordCamp San Diego in our end user track on the process to create the winning entry (optional).
But what if you did not win?
We will show our appreciation for all of the logos entered. We will do so by displaying all logo entires in the common space of WordCamp San Diego with contact information for each participant.
Sound like something you’re interested in?
Great. Please send all entries, questions and / or comments to email@example.com, please include Logo Contest in the subject line.